Friday, December 4, 2009

Extending Hamburger/Tuna/Chicken Helpers

How to extend the feeding capacity of 1 box of Helper:
#1 Add two extra cups of your favorite noodles (i.e. bowties, wheels, spirals)
#2 Add a dash more of milk than it calls for (like a little less than a 1/4 cup)
#3 Add vegetables! (Last night, I put actual broccoli in what was supposed to be a creamy broccoli tuna helper but only had minuscule flecks of green. You're killing me, smalls!)

And voila! You can feed more than just two adults on one box of Helper!

P.S. If my blog and I suddenly disappear...it's because the company that makes Hamburger Helper doesn't want me to share my money-saving discovery with you!

2 comments:

Eryn Michelle said...

Ok this is awesome! I don't know if I knew you had this blog... I'll have to follow it now because I don't mind cleaning - or cooking - but I just often don't have the time.

Eryn Michelle said...

Hmm... I'm not sure why that is "Ery" instead of "Eryn"...