Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mom's Cheesy Potatoes

Alright, I'm back! Especially since I know I have at least one reader! (Comment to let me know if I have more.) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! December is just such a crazy month with anniversaries, birthdays galore, and multiple family Christmas celebrations. And I survived it all this past year, whew! So please forgive me for slacking. I'm not giving up. I'm sure I've got plenty of recipes and sewing stuff to go to the moon and back, maybe even to Pluto!

So to appease you and buy back your attention and love, I shall share with you my favorite food - Cheesy Potatoes! I could eat these almost everyday (but definitely shouldn't). Take head to always make a 9x13 pan or more; never less or you'll regret it forever. They can be a side dish or main dish.

Mom's Cheesy Potatoes

1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pint sour cream
2-3 cups shredded cheese
green onions, sliced finely (optional, for color)
1 bag frozen hashbrowns (shredded or cubed)
Leftover ham, cubed (optional)

Mix it all together in a large bowl and spread into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour until it's all bubbly and you can't control your drooling any longer.

Leave me a comment if you have any requests for certain recipes and I'll see what I can do!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Wait a minute, I know those potatoes! And they are so, so delicious.